- High temperature performance (short term +230ø C; long term +150ø C)
- High Initial Tack
- Good balance of high temperature and peel & shear performance
- Soft foam enables stress relaxation and an easy application
- Good sealing properties
- For indoor and outdoor use
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to heat cured processing
Dream, design, deliver with our 3M? VHB? Tape GPH-110GF, a grey, 1.1 mm thick, multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core that is also resistant to high temperature. This fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides good strength and durability. It can replace rivets, welds and screws, and offers design flexibility with its visc£lasticity. It can bond to a variety of high and medium surface energy substrates even at lower temperatures.
3M? VHB? Tape GPH Seires is a grey conformable double coated acrylic foam tape. Its high temperature performance enables bonding of materials in applications with high operating temperatures such as prior to processing in a powder coating line. Further, its capability to bond to a wide variety of substrates makes it a good fit for multi material bonding. Those substrates have a high or medium surface energy including many metals (e. g. stainless steel) and plastics (e. g. Polyamide, PMMA, ABS). It is available in three different thicknesses and has a 3M branded red siliconised polyethylene film.
3M VHB Tape GPH-110GF, 19mm x 11m