- Quick and easy to apply - bonds in seconds.
- High temperature resistant - retaining excellent bonding performance.
- Versatile - bonds to most high surface energy substrates including metal, glass and high surface energy plastics
- Clear, acrylic construction for joining transparent material.
- Tape Dimensions - 19mm x 33m.
- Sold as single roll.
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Clear material is ideal for joining transparent material
Dream, Design, Deliver with 3M? VHB? Tape 4910. It is a clear, 1 mm thick, general purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a firm, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its visc£lasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces. It is colourless making it ideal for bonding transparent materials or for applications where a coloured bond line is unacceptable.
Replace screws, rivets and studs when bonding with 3M? VHB? Tape 4910. Our tape bonds and seals transparent materials on contact with no drying. It?s virtually invisible and helps keep surfaces smooth with no unsightly rivet or weld marks. It spreads stress load across length of the joint and with high dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress.
3M VHB Tape 4910F, 19mm x 11m