- Use for point of purchase display, carton sealing, furniture, upholstery, and woodworking
- Bond lightweight and heat sensitive materials, wood and coated paper
- Get a clean look, due to adhesive drying clean
- 3792LM: Low melt version for heat sensitive surfaces such as coated paper and P.O.P displays
- Excellent "Go-to" adhesives for POP display, carton sealing, furniture, upholstery, and woodworking
We manufacture 3M? Hot Melt Adhesive 3792 with 100% solids, thermoplastic resin. It produces minimal odor when heated, helping to support a comfortable work environment. This adhesive offer fast and reliable performance when paired with our 3M? Hot Melt Applicators that designed to meet your handheld application needs.
Bond heat sensitive materials such as wood, and coated paper to furniture, upholstery and other lightweight materials with 3M? Hot Melt Adhesive 3792. Our adhesive is available in hot melt and low melt versions. Choose low melt for heat sensitive surfaces such as coated paper and point of purchase displays and hot melt for fit adjustment and positioning, with an open bond time. It dries clear for a clean appearance. Use it for point of purchase display, carton sealing, furniture, upholstery, and woodworking, and more.