- Black fastener with mushroom shaped stems, backed with a rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive
- Type 250 mates to Type 170, 250 or 400. Closes with an audible snap
- Designed to bond to many plastics, powder coated paints and other low surface energy materials
- Opens and closes 1000 times before losing 50% of its original tensile strength
- High initial tack
- Suitable for indoor applications
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3540 has a rubber based adhesive on the back of a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener. It's suitable for bonding many plastics, powder coated paints and other low surface energy materials. Our reclosable fastener has 40 mushroom shaped stems / cm² with a 5.8 mm engaged thickness.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3540 is designed for use with many plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate and AS), powder coated paints and low surface energy materials (polypropylene and polyethylene). It’s a Type 250 stem density polyolefin fastener that is backed with a rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive. Our fastener has a closure action life of 1000 times before losing 50% of its original tensile strength, making it reliable for longer. This product has low temperature performance, with a temperature resistance of up to +50 °C long-term (+70 °C short-term), and is for indoor use only.
3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener SJ354B, Black, 25 mm x 2.5 m