- Thermally conductive tape helps dissipate heat and improves heating and cooling efficiency to protect temperature sensitive materials
- Resistant to chemicals to protect surfaces during de-paint process and other chemical masking operations
- Highly engineered acrylic adhesive provides long term durability, but removes cleanly after harsh masking applications
- Withstands exposure to flame, weathering, moisture and UV
- Heat and light reflective tape protects surfaces and enhances lighting efficiency
- Dead soft aluminium foil backing conforms to curved and uneven surfaces
- Recognised by UL to UL 746C and classified by UL to UL 723, Class "L" for low flammability rating
3M? Aluminum Foil Tape 425 is for numerous applications across a broad range of industries. Our tape is comprised of a dead soft aluminium foil backing and coated with a highly engineered pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive.
For a multitude of applications, such as masking, sealing, seaming, shielding and chemical stripping use 3M? Aluminium Foil Tape 425. Our tape is perfect for masking, sealing, seaming, shielding, chemical stripping, and much more. Widely known as the best general purpose foil product available, our dead soft aluminium foil backed tape has a special transparent synthetic acrylic adhesive. You can also use this tape for harness wrapping, joining, electroplating, plastic protection, chemical milling, heat shielding, heat reflecting and paint stripping. It resists flame, moisture, weather, UV degradation and many chemicals, making it ideal for a variety of applications. It reflects heat and light ? protects, insulates and enhances lighting efficiency and is designed to withstand a wide temperature range too.
3M Aluminium Foil Tape 425, Silver,0.12 mm -Various Sizes