- Seal and patch effectively, due to low water vapour transmission rate
- Bonds to various surfaces with an aggressive rubber adhesive
- Reflect heat and light effectively with foil backing
- Best results obtained when applied to clean dry surfaces above 0 °C.
- Performance range –25 °C to +70 °C; short term +100 °C.
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 1436 is our high quality aluminium foil tape for internal and external ducting work. It offers an aggressive adhesive for ease of application.
Use versatile 3M™ Aluminium Foil Tape 1436 for internal and external ducting work, and many other applications. Our tape has an aggressive rubber adhesive which bonds with many surfaces and a foil backing that’s an excellent heat and light reflector. It has a low water vapour transmission rate to seal and patch effectively. Best results obtained when applied to clean dry surfaces above 0°C.
3M Aluminium Foil Tape 1436, Silver - Various Sizes