3M? VHB? Tape 5952 provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its visc£lasticity and powerful ability to bond a variety of surfaces. The strong, fast and easy way to create durable and reliable bonds, eliminating rivets, screws, bolts and welds.
Designed for permanent bonding to powder coated and rigit irregular surfaces. Offers good adhesion to the widest variety of surfaces, including further high and medium surface energy plastics and paints, metals and glass.
- Black, 1.1 mm, modified acrylic adhesive and very conformable acrylic foam core
- Excellent adhesion to the widest variety of surfaces, including most powder coated paints, metals, glass, sealed wood, acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials