3M? VHB? Tape 4611 is a dark grey, 1.1 mm thick, general purpose adhesive with firm foam that has the added feature of high temperature resistance. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its visc£lasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of high surface energy substrates.
Provide excellent temperature resistance when bonding metal parts prior to paint processing with 3M? VHB? Tape 4611. Our tape bonds high surface energy substrates.
- Quick and easy to apply - bonds in seconds.
- High temperature resistant - retaining excellent bonding performance.
- Versatile - bonds to most high surface energy substrates including metal, glass and high surface energy plastics
- Recommended for use with 3M VHB Surface Cleaner, 3M VHB Applicator Pads and 3M VHB Roller, as detailed in the application guidelines.
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials